Monday 7 December 2015

Blog Entry 9 - Holidays


By the far best holiday in my opinion is Chinese new year because on that day, I am able to meet all my relatives, and I love spending time with my relatives, decorating my house for Chinese New Year and I could get money my relatives; because In Chinese new year there is a tradition that people whom already married should give money to people whom still single. The other thing is why Chinese New Year become one of my favorites holiday because on that day, I can eat a lot of delicious food. The last but not least is I am waiting for basket cake, basket cake is a cake that usually in Chinese New Year its taste sweet and the texture like Mochi 

7 comments:

  1. so rare to celebrate holidays for another country...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinese New Year's Day is very similar to Japanese. And mochi is very delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mochi, so I wanna try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna try it. It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are any special tradition from you country?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was able to celebrate this holiday when I lived in Taiwan. I still remember the delicious meal I had with some Taiwanese friends...they really knew how to celebrate!

    Corrections:
    ...because at Chinese new year there is a tradition that people who are already married should give money to people who are still single.

    The other reason why Chinese New Year has become one of my...

    ReplyDelete