Monday 14 December 2015



For 2016, I do have two resolutions in my mind. One of my resolutions related to my habits and the other one relates to my dream. If you don’t mind, I will talk about my resolutions in order to give an example, for those people who want to make a resolution. Can also be a declaration for me to be more motivated. Here's my number one resolution for 2016.

Firstly, Habit resolution. Reading books at least one book every week, is a new habit that I want to cultivate in order to improve my writing skill. One of my friends told me, if you want to improve your vocabulary and writing skill, you should read a lot of novels because, you can find an enormous amount of new vocabulary to learn and also grammar structure from novels. So, Minimum once every one week I would buy the novels and then I will read all of them.
 

Secondly, Get a scholarship because, in 2016 I will go back to college. I have made a plan to take Technology Infrastructure Management at Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Calgary.

 

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree that reading is a good way to build your grammar and vocabulary knowledge. Find a genre of book or author that you enjoy, and read as much as possible.

    Very good work on the blogs this semester - your final score is 10/10.

    ReplyDelete