Monday 2 November 2015

Blog Entry 4 - Money

If won $10 million lottery, I will spend $7 million to buy property. The reason why I spend a lot for property because, property value will increase every year as long our property were located  in good location. The other thing is tenants are paying down your mortgage while you sit and watch your investment grow in value. I would like to spend $1 million for mutual funds because mutual funds have a strategy of active asset allocation that give freedom to the investment managers to take advantage of developments to get optimal returns with acceptable risk level, also Most mutual funds provide a relatively high level of liquidity by allowing investors to sell back everyday exchanges. and the rest I would like to buy gold because gold values were stable and tend to strengthen in value

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of properties, but you are right now in this lab with a container of food searching for a microwave...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I didn't vomiting when I ate noodles last sunday

      Delete
    2. It happened because I was thinking in your ugly face...

      Delete
  3. I think you should give me the rest of $10 ! I'll be able to use it more effectively than you

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have a well-thought out plan. Real estate may be in trouble in Calgary now, but it's still a good investment in other parts of the world.

    Corrections:
    If won $10 million in the lottery, I would spend $7 million to buy property. (It's an unreal conditional.)

    ReplyDelete