Monday 9 November 2015

           If I had a chance to learn another language, I would like to learn French because I am willing to work in Quebec or France someday. However, I was wondering what is the difference between French Quebec and French France because, I have heard some people say its difference between French Quebec and French France, is that true? if so, I would like to know why?. Moreover, another reason I eager to learn another language is the more language I know; it will give extra advantage to me also, I feel more diverse if I could understand another language besides English and Indonesian. 
                      
           The other thing is it make me more easier to me if  I want go travelling because, I don't like to use travel agent for travelling purpose. I rather travelling by myself over travel agent. So I might be able to talk with local people and ask them what is good to do in here? considering inexperienced travellers can be left high and dry by some agents through; lack of general knowledge and just not knowing their job.



7 comments:

  1. Your picture is crazy! a horse race ridding a calf ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. French is very difficult, but it will be useful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. French is too romantic, hahahahahh. I like it!! Bon Voyage :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should learn Japanese!
    I can teach you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you'll be able to speak French, plz teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I said in class, they're actually quite different in terms of vocabulary and pronunciation. There's definitely a distinct Quebec accent (which I have trouble understanding!)

    Corrections:
    However, I was wondering what the difference is between Quebec French and French from France.

    The other thing is it makes it easier for me if I want go travelling because I don't like to use a travel agent for travelling purposes.

    ReplyDelete