Monday 16 November 2015

Blog Entry 6 - Travel



Hi everyone!! I would like to introduce beautiful place In Indonesia you should visit if you were planned take vacation in Indonesia, the place what I want talking about is Raja Ampat.

Coral
Raja Ampat has been recognized by the world as one of the ten best sea for diving. In Raja Ampat you can find many kinds of coral; because, 75% of the world's coral species have lived here, as a result many kinds coral species have lived in Raja Ampat; Automatically, there are a lot of species of reef fish have been lived there.                                                                            
The other things why I recommended Raja Ampat; because, many islands in Raja Ampat teritory are unpopulated, for that reason Raja Ampat environment very sustainability and beautiful






Modified Pinisi Ship
Raja Ampat resort
You have two options if you want to stay overnight in Raja Ampat. That two option are either you stay at the resort or stay on the pinisi ship that already  modified. However, If I were you; I will choose pinisi ship over resort, by cause of stay at the resort is mediocre; but, if you were staying on a boat, you would get a unique experience

4 comments:

  1. The color of sea is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really really great and beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe in future I will come

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks like paradise! I think I could spend a week relaxing there.

    Corrections:
    The place I want to talk about is Raja Ampat.

    ...for that reason, Raja Ampat's environment is very sustainable and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete