Monday 23 November 2015

Blog Entry 7 - Opinion


Hi guys, I would like to share one of my favorite movies, that movies is Shutter Island. Shutter Island is starred by Leonardo DiCaprio, one of the reasons why Shutter Island has become my favorite movies because I like the kind of movie that have a plot twist. The Plot twist is when you are watching a movie or reading a book and all of a sudden the story line completely change or you can say unexpected ending. The reason why I like plot twist ending by cause of plot twist movie contains a lot of mysteries also unpredictable plot line and that can me feel curious while watching the movie. The other things is Leonardo DiCaprio is one of my favorite actor also. Leonardo DiCaprio I think is a talented actor because he certainly has several good attributes to become good actor and that make him being generally considered a good actor. That attributes are Leonardo DiCaprio always really getting into his role and he also knows how pick his project movies; that is why most of his movies very successful in box Office. 

3 comments:

  1. DiCaprio is very nice actor, so I wanna watch it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie is for clever people than you, I prefer Transformers easy to see and better to understand the plot of the story... When I saw this movie I was thinking about it next three days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy movies with plot twists too, like The Sixth Sense or The Others (they're both kind of similar). Leonardo DiCaprio actually filmed a movie in Alberta last year - I think it's coming out around Christmas.

    Corrections:
    Shutter Island features Leonardo DiCaprio, one of the reasons...

    ...that is why most of his movies are very successful at the box office.

    ReplyDelete